Monday, June 22, 2015

Introducing Fellman Economics

Every one needs a change of pace once and again, and your humble correspondent is no expeception.  After nearly three years of sucessful blogging and FX trading, I have decided to rebrand my blog to reflect its new more broad direction. 

Attentive readers will note that I have branched out in many different areas, covering the broader capital markets, the US budget process, and even immigration reform.  This rebranding will reflect this new direction.  FX Fusion is now Fellman Economics!

To be sure, there will still be lots of coverage of currencies and exchange rates. But over the years, and especially after picking up my Master's degree in economics, this blog has evolved into a more general source of news and commentary about the economy.  My aim here is to acknowledge this natural evolution for me as an economist, writer, and investor. So sit back and relax.  More great content to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment